Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Top Ten Tuesdays #1- Books that I'm dying to read and haven't been release yet in June 2015

In this first edition of TTT, I am going to talk about the books I am dying to read and haven't been release yet. The order doesn't indicate which book I want to read more than the others, this ten books I'm going to put have a equivalent dying to read inside of me and I can talk for hours about them.

 1) Trutwitch by Susan Dennard


2)Queen of Shadows by Sarh J. Maas


              3) Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff


4)Passenger by Alexandra Bracken


 5)Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo


6)Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor

7) Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare


8) The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan


9) Court of Fives by Kate Elliott


  10)Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman



Special Mentions : Never Never by Brianna Shrum, The Accident Season by Moïra Fowley-Doyle, A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston, Forever for a Year by B.T. Gottfred, A Whole New World by Liz Braswell, Dreamland by Robert L. Anderson, Slasher Girls & Monster Boys by April Genevieve Tucholke, The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine, Powerless by Tera Lynn Childs and Tracy Deebs, A History of Glitter and Blood by Hannah Moskowitz, Becoming Darkness by Lindsay Francis Brambles, We'll Never Be Apart by Emiko Jean, Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith & Untamed by A.G. Howard. 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
 What are the books you are waiting for the rest of the year and the next year ? Comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment