Saturday, October 24, 2015

The Blogger Behind the Books Tag


Welcome to The Blogger Behind the Books tag, put together by the Sky Blue team from Nori’s Book Blogger Creativity Project.
Our team wanted to learn more about each other, but we also wanted to incorporate the things that had brought us all together – books! So we put together this tag with a few different books and the conversations they started. I hope you enjoy it!
Don't miss that the rest of Sky Blue will be posting over the next few days, so make sure you check out their blogs.


One of the last nights in my homeland, before I was moving to another country. That night, I was spending it with some friends. Even though we didn't do much that night, we were happy and joking around. It's one of the best night I had so far. 


I'm irritaly in love with villains and RPG horror games. Both, don't let me sleep and I try don't do it again but I still do that.


Where family, positive atmosphere, and peace are, is a place I call home. 


I become the total fangirl when it about Marvel movies, time traveling, Disney movies, and the world of Avatar: the Last Airbender.


J.K. Rowling she is the most influential person in my life. Her stories did not only my childhood, also the childhoods of several kids and helped millions of people. Also look everything that was made from her. She was rejected several times with the first book of Harry Potter but she keep insisting and she made it. And now she is one of the most influencial people alive and she donated a large quantity of  money to charity.




In the graduation of High School. It was a beautiful event and all of my classmates had the same feelings as me. Even though that we were using the uniforms, every single one of us, it was different. The last event of HS of us, the last day wearing uniforms and the day we become bachelors (in my country we graduate HS with a bachelors degree, but when you go to another country that degree becomes a high school diploma). 


I almost have die (accidentally) three times, from 3 different reasons. In the last one, I learned that I have to appreciate to live in the moment because you'll never know when it's going to be the end.


If we keep following this path of destruction and war, we are heading straight in that direction. 


So what do you think about this post? Leave it on the comments below.




No comments:

Post a Comment