Thursday, September 17, 2015

Know Thyself Tag


I got tagged by Steph in Wonderland ( This tag was created by Hannah @ Tomes and Tea), so I though "Why not ? "and I also nominate ALL OF YOU THAT IS READING THIS.

HARRY POTTER 


This one is easy because I love this house and this (even thought that I did the quiz in pottermore and I got Ravenclaw but I prefer Hufflepuf) and this house have good traits such as:
  • Dedication
  • Hard Work
  • Fair play
  • Patience
  • Kindness
  • Tolerance
  • Unafraid of Toil
  • Loyalty

  • DIVERGENT 



    I don't like telling lies. I'm always honest about everything and I prefer the ugly truth than the beautiful lie.


    GAME OF THRONES


    I started loving House Martell since Oberyn appeared in the series and his daughters are pretty badass and look at that motto "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken" it's really cool one.


    PERCY JACKSON



    I would be either with Hunters of Artemis Ares's daughter and/or a Bellona daughter. Even thought I put an Roman parent I really like The Half Blood Camp.


    LORD OF THE RINGS/THE HOBBIT UNIVERSE


    I LOVE THIS SERIES OF MOVIES AND I REALLY LIKE THE HALF-ELVEN RACE. It's the perfect combination of my favorite two races in the entire series.

    So hat do you think about it ? Leave your comments below.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment